This gift box is filled with artisan coffee goods that are sure to delight any coffee lover. A great gift choice for a birthday, new job, or promotion.
- Las Rosas Coffee: This coffee is dynamic and flavourful with notes of dark chocolate, brown sugar and pomegranate. Grown, picked and processed by the women of Las Rosas, Colombia. Balzac's new Las Rosas collection is a unique, limited edition selection of direct trade whole bean coffee from a women-run coffee farm.
- Coffee Scoop: The perfect gold coffee scoop that also acts as a jaw clip for your bagged coffee.
- Kadikoga Travel Candle: An outdoorsy scent of clean cypress softened with sweet freshly picked fig and infused with grapefruit and patchouli.
- Raw Honey: Made at a small family-owned beekeeping farm in Vankleek Hill, Ontario. The honey goes straight from the hive to the jar. Gibbs honey is raw, pure and unprocessed.
- Chocolate Bar: This crunchy chocolate bar combines luxurious chocolate with pecan and shortbread almonds. It comes from Quebec makers Les Minettes and Mathilde Fays Chocolaterie.
- Travel mug: This slate brown travel mug is made from handblown glass and contains zero plastic. It is also lightweight making it the perfect on-the-go travel companion. Made by Australian company Sol Cups.
- Wooden keepsake box: Handmade locally in Campbellville, Ontario.
Gift box is beautifully wrapped up with our blush pink ribbon, complimentary note card, a logo tag and a piece of decorative greenery.