This beautiful blue themed gift is full of delicious Canadian artisan goods. The perfect gift as a thank you, for a client, retirement or housewarming.
- Cardamom Soy Candle: With warm wood notes and sweet tobacco, this soy candle makes you feel like you're at the cottage with cedar floors, cozy blankets and leaves falling down from trees. Hand-poured in Montréal by Baltic Club.
- Chocolate Pretzel Bites: A salty-sweet treat of pretzel bites covered in milk chocolate and packaged in a handy travel cube. From Candy Fix Boutique in Oakville.
- Wild Blueberry Jam: Wild blueberries that burst with flavour are what set this jam apart from the rest. Perfect for serving with croissants or pancakes. Made by Fox & Forage in Ontario.
- Blue Cheese & Fig Shortbread: Crumbled blue cheese and dried figs unite in this unique, savoury shortbread. Made by Provisions Food Company in Ontario.
- Organic English Breakfast Tea: An organic black tea that has a rich and robust flavour, delicious with or without milk. This tea comes from Tealeaves, a luxury Vancouver tea company.
- Blue Turkish Tea Towel: Light-weight, twisted-tassel fringed design turkish tea towel is a beautiful accent to any home. Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Turkish artisans, with whom Canadian company Pokoloko works directly with.
- Wooden keepsake box: Handmade locally in Campbellville, Ontario.
- Gift box is beautifully wrapped up with our dark grey ribbon, complimentary note card, a logo tag and a piece of decorative greenery.