This beautiful blue themed gift is full of delicious Canadian artisan goods. The perfect gift as a thank you, for a client or housewarming.
- Juniper Soy Candle: An outdoorsy scent of clean cypress softened with sweet freshly picked fig and infused with grapefruit and patchouli. Hand-poured in small batches by Aija Candle Studio in London ON.
- Fleur de Sel Dark Chocolate bar: Indulge in this sweet and creamy dark chocolate salted with the highest quality sea salt available. This chocolate is handmade in Ottawa by Alicja Confections.
- Wild Blueberry Jam: Wild blueberries that burst with flavour are what set this jam apart from the rest. Perfect for serving with croissants or pancakes. Made by Fox & Forage in Ontario.
- Blue Cheese & Fig Shortbread: Crumbled blue cheese and dried figs unite in this unique, savoury shortbread. Made by Provisions Food Company in Ontario.
- Organic English Breakfast Tea: An organic black tea that has a rich and robust flavour, delicious with or without milk. This tea comes from Tealeaves, a luxury Vancouver tea company.
- Coffee Caramel: Hugo & Nate Confections Artisan Coffee Caramel is impossibly buttery, soft and produced in small batches with nothing more than a copper pot and a wooden spoon. Made in Canada.
- Wooden keepsake box: Handmade locally in Campbellville, Ontario.
- Gift box is beautifully wrapped up with our dark grey ribbon, complimentary note card, a logo tag and a piece of decorative greenery.